What is FamPay?
Fampay is the world first UPI Payments app especially for Teenagers. Fampay is the company created by the Sambhav Jain, he is a great example of young entrepreneur, whom analyze the need in the market and make the product. T his app not require and bank account for payments although it give you very interesting rewards and cashback compared to other UPI’s. Fampay is becoming popular day by day due to it’s wide and amazing features. Currently Fampay is doing well and achieving great heights in India, But will soon be available to use in rest part of the world. if we have a look to it then we will find that it have everything from basic necessity to expenders.
Many teens are facing problem on how to create and use Fampay? but today i will going to clear all your doubt.
All the User who’s age group is between 11 – 20 years can create and use FamPay on their devices.
If your are older than 20 years and want to use FamPay, then your are most welcome to use it. As Fampay is especially made for Age group of 11 – 20 but older can also use it.
Use this Code to get some rewards.
Referral Code : ARSHBMQSC
Refer to below context if you want to know how to create and manage the FamPay account.
How to Download FamPay?
in order to create account first you need to download the FamPay on your device. You can simply download it from any store, either it app store for iphone or play store for android.
Steps to download FamPay
- Go To your Store
- Search or type FamPay in it
- Then simply click on download
- Once the download will be over your FamPay will be installed.
Creating and Managing a FamPay Account
Now as you have successfully downloaded and installed FamPay on your device, now only one step left behind to use UPI on your phone. i.e Create a FamPay Account.
Creating a FamPay is very simple and easy
Just follow the below steps:
The app has now been opened and it will ask you to enter your personal information in it. Enter the asked information in the app.
- It will going to ask you for your Name, Phone Number and Date of birth.
- Enter all these information correctly
- Then Click next.
- Now a OTP will be sent on your phone number
- Enter it and press “submit”.
If you want to receive some free Fam Coins and some real cash just enter this Referral Code, as this code will give you best rewards which is best for new user.
Referral Code : ARSHBMQSC
- After entering Referral Code just click on submit
- Congratulations, you have successfully created your Fam Pay account.
Verify Aadhar Card
Now your further step is to get verified your Aadhar Card. Follow the below steps to verify Aadhar Card.
- Enter your Aadhar number correctly.
- Click on Sent OTP or Verify
- An OTP will be sent on your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP, your Aadhar e-kyc will be verified.
Note : if you don’t have Aadhar Card link to Mobile number then refer to Help button on the right top side.
Note: If you are above 17 then you will not ask for Parent’s Approval, just simply skip the below step and go to the Setting up UPI.
Now your Aadhar Kyc is verified an you only left with one more step to use your First UPI App.
- The step is to get approved by your parents, you can approve it by using the below steps:
- Enter details of Parent’s Pan Card. (you can use any one either mother or father)
- Enter their Name
- Now on the last option you will ask you to select the parent’s contact.
- Click on “Submit and Continue”.
- Fampay will verify the documents
- Your FamPay is ready to use.
Alternate to Parent’s Approval
If you can’t get your Fampay Approved by your parents, then you can also approve it from your other Families Members
Set UPI of FamPay
Assuming you would like a blog on how to set up UPI on FamPay:
UPI or Unified Payments Interface is a system that allows easy money transfer between two bank accounts. This system is developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). UPI is built over the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) infrastructure and allows customers to send or receive money instantly. In order to use UPI, you need to have a UPI-enabled bank account and a mobile phone.
FamPay is a UPI-enabled app that allows you to send and receive money instantly. Setting up UPI on FamPay is simple and easy. Here’s how you can do it:
- Download and install FamPay from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app
- then verify number
Why every teen should have FamCard or Pay?
There are many reasons why every teen should have FamPay. Here are just a few:
- as can help teach financial responsibility.
- It can help teens track their spending and budget better.
- It can help parents keep tabs on their teen’s spending.
- You can help avert financial crises (e.g. if a teen runs out of money and needs to borrow from parents).
- It can help teens learn about and manage their finances in a fun and stress-free way.
It is a new prepaid card that lets you manage your family’s spending in one place. It’s the perfect alternative to cash or traditional bank accounts, and it’s accepted anywhere Visa is accepted.
With FamPay, you can load money onto the card and then use it to make purchases or withdraw cash. You can also use the FamPay app to track your family’s spending, set budgets, and send money to other FamPay users.
FamPay is a great way to teach your kids about money management. And, because it’s prepaid, you never have to worry about your kids overdrawing their account.
If you’re looking for a prepaid card that offers more features and flexibility than traditional bank accounts, FamPay is the perfect solution.
Since FamCard is numberless, how do I use it for online purchases?
The physical FamCard is numberless but all the card details are safely stored on the FamPay App which can easily be copy pasted to make payments online.
You can find your card on the home screen. On swiping down, you get the details of the card which can be used on all the online platforms for purchases. Tap on the card number to copy it and paste wherever you want to spend.
Who can order the FamCard?
FamCard is available to teenagers who are 20 and below.
For teens below the age of 18:
– They must have completed their own KYC
– They must have their parent’s permission (consent) to use FamPay
I am a parent. Can I order the FamCard for my teen?
Yes, you can order the FamCard for your kid but not through your app. We would need your teen to be onboard with us. Invite your teen on the app, help them in setting up the profile and completing their KYC and that’s it. You can order the FamCard for your teen from their acco
FamPay Customer Care Number
If you find any helpful thing in my blog, if you are interested to know more about computer then you can check are list to learn some amazing tips and optimization of computer.
Some of the information has been gathered from apple main page, so visit it for more knowledge. https://www.apple.com/in/
Link to some of our Blog you may like